Improve Skin Texture with Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Renew your Skin!
Renew and revitalize the appearance of your skin, minimize scars and treat stretch marks with this collagen stimulating and elastin producing natural PRP treatment.
- Improve skin texture
- Improve tone and color
- Minimize the look of traumatic scars
- Treat stretch marks
- Minimize cellulite
- Improve firmness
What to Expect
The Skin Renewal treatment involves your own PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) harvested from your own blood in the treatment area.
- First, your blood will be drawn to extract the platelets (using an FDA approved centrifuge machine to concentrate the blood after the blood draw).
- Topical or local anesthesia will be applied to minimize any discomfort you may feel during treatment.
- The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) will be injected in the scar or area with stretch marks.
- The Skin Pen micro-needling device will be used to apply the remaining PRP harvested to the area treated.
- If you choose to add fat stem cells, we will perform micro-liposuction to collect and harvest your fat tissue.
- You may experience redness at the general treated area for 2 to 4 days and there is a possibility of bruising of the injection sites.
- There could be some immediate result but you should see steady improvements over time which could be 6 months and beyond as your body produces more collagen.
- Scar treatments will require 1 to 6 treatments spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Stretch marks will require 1 to 4 treatments spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Other areas such as décolleté & hands, could be treated with 1 to 2 visits.
- Maintenance treatments are recommended every 1 to 2 years for treatments other than stretch marks and scars.
- All of this procedure takes place while you are under local anesthesia.
- Pre and post-procedure information will be given as well as nutritional information and a list of recommended supplements.
- People with acne scars or scars from surgery
- People with stretch marks from rapid weight loss, child birth etc.
- People with decreased skin firmness and/or cellulite
- People with wrinkles at neck and/or décolletage
- People with thinning skin in their hands
Before and Afters