Vampire Facial Treatments with Microneedling and PRP
The Vampire Facial is a procedure for your face to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars; improve skin texture, tone and color; stimulate collagen and elastin production for a younger looking complexion. We use microneedling and fillers (plasma gel or fat cells) if necessary.
During the Vampire Facial, we use the PRP (platelets) harvested from your own blood in the treatment area. The procedure will take approximately 1 hour (longer if you choose to add micronized fat cells).
Vampire Facial Procedure:
- First your blood will be drawn to extract the platelets (using an FDA approved centrifuge machine to concentrate the blood after the blood draw).
- Topical anesthesia will be applied to minimize any discomfort you may feel during Vampire Facial treatment.
- If you choose to add micronized fat to your procedure, we will perform a mini-liposuction to collect and harvest your fat tissue.
- The FDA APPROVED Microneedling Skinpen Precision™ device will be used to apply PRP harvested to the entire face.
- The PRP can be injected as a filler for fine wrinkles, e.g. nasolabial folds and under eye lines or we will use PPP (Poor Plasma Platelets) or fat cells for deeper wrinkles and/or to add volume.
- The Vampire Facial treatment cost includes Microneedling, PRP and plasma gel filler but there is an additional cost for fat cells.
You may experience redness in the general treated area for 2 to 4 days and there is possibility of bruising of the injection sites.
Makeup and or any topical creams or lotions should not be applied for 4hrs post procedure unless advised by a medical professional.
Vampire Facial Results:
There may be some immediate results, but you can expect to see steady improvements over time which could be 6 months and beyond as your body produces more collagen. The results will be ongoing.
Best results are achieved with 2 or 3 Vampire Facial treatments spaced about 2 months apart however some patients may require only 1 treatment especially if you choose to add fat cells.
For acne scars, up to 6 to 8 treatments may be required at 6-week intervals.
Maintenance treatments are recommended every 1 to 2 years for treatments other than acne scars.
The Vampire Facial procedure takes place while you are under local anesthesia.
Every step of the Vampire Facial procedure is NOT covered by any health insurance plan so you are completely responsible for the cost.
Pre and post procedure information will be given as well as nutritional information and a list of recommended supplements.
Who can benefit from the Vampire Facial Treatment?
- People that want to age gracefully and naturally
- People with fine lines
- People with wrinkles
- People with acne scars
- People with loss of volume at face
- People seeking better skin texture and tone
Will the Vampire Facial Treatment be permanent?
- People with scars usually will not have to repeat the procedure once they have achieved good results.
- Aging being a continuous process, the procedures for lines, wrinkles, loss of volume will eventually need to be repeated.
Please email us for more information.