Hair loss can be an embarrassing issue. Male and female pattern hair loss is a genetic problem that can leave you feeling helpless. Options, like prescription drugs, are often partially effective and carry the potential for unwanted side effects. Surgical hair restoration can be expensive and does not treat the underlying medical problems.
At Sparclaine we now offer revolutionary modern natural technologies to improve hair loss. These include Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections into scalp areas combined with Laser Phototherapy (LPT), which uses the concepts of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to treat hair loss with laser light. These two next-generation technologies both offer a superior natural solution to hair loss, which make them an astoundingly powerful therapy when used in conjunction.
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma
An effective way to improve your hair density without surgery or harmful side effects. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair restoration involves a simple injection of your own platelets into the vascular layer of your scalp.
PRP for Hair Growth – The following results may be experienced
- Increases bloody supply to the follicle
- Increases shaft size (thickness)
- Triggers and maintains the growth phase
- Controls hair growth cycle
- Decreases hair loss
PRP Process – What to expect
- First your blood will be drawn to extract the platelets (using an FDA approved centrifuge machine to concentrate the blood after the blood draw). During the procedure we will use cold (mini-cryo) to minimise pain.
- The PRP will be injected using syringes into the areas with large hair loss.
- You may experience redness in the general treated area and there is possibility of bruising of the injection sites. You can wash your hair immediately.
- Four treatments at monthly intervals followed by maintenance
- Every step of this procedure is NOT covered by any health insurance plan so you are responsible for the entire cost.
- Pre and post procedure information will be given as well as nutritional information and a list of recommended supplements.
Who can benefit?
- Men and women with androgenic hair loss pattern
- Most cases of alopecia
- All causes of hair thinning including:
- Rapid weight loss
- Post partum hair loss
- Severe stress event
- People with thinning eyebrows
Will it be permanent?
Depending on the cause of your hair loss, you might need to repeat the procedure eventually due to aging being a continuous process.
Please email us for more information.
How PRP Works
Platelets contain healing growth factors. Those growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply. This has lead different fields of medicine to utilize PRP for wound healing to speed up recovery time and regrow healthier, stronger tissue.
Now doctors have discovered new benefits for hair thickening and regrowth. With PRP for Hair, your growth factors and stem cells work together to reverse the miniaturization of the hair follicle and jump starting dormant hair back into the growth stage.
The Theradome Professional Laser Hair Helmet
The Theradome PRO is the most powerful FDA-cleared OTC LPT helmet that can be used in the comfort of a patient’s home. Developed by a former NASA scientist and biomedical engineer, the Theradome PRO relies solely on science and cutting edge technology to regrow hair; the Theradome LPT helmet provides effective delivery of energy with only two twenty min sessions twice per week. There are four crucial scientific principles involved in its hair restoration capabilities, which together have been clinically proven to minimize shedding, increase hair shaft diameter and promote new hair growth.
PRP and LPT (Theradome) Used in Combination
PRP injections and Laser Phototherapy (Theradome) are both clinically effective, powerful tools for flighting hair loss; they are proven to increase hair density, minimize shedding and promote new hair growth by using natural medical alternatives that cause no harm to human health. Degrees of success using a combination of these therapies will vary with treatment length and the exact mechanism of action followed, such as LPT session frequency and the number of PRP injections during a course of treatment. By combining the healing, regenerative capabilities of PRP with the photobiostimulation of hair follicles achieved by laser light, this optimum “PRP-LPT hair restoration treatment” is well on its way to becoming the most powerful and effective tool today for fighting hair loss. At Sparclaine we promote combination treatments as they are proven to offer the best outcome for our patients.
After hair loss treatment Sparclaine patients are provided with hair growth stimulation shampoo (for men) and one month supply of Neo 40 supplements to support healthy arterial function for optimal outcomes.
Please email us for more information.