Dr. Ghislaine Robert, MD, LMCC, CCFP
University of Montreal, QC, Canada, 1982
Family Practice, University of Montreal, Quebec Canada, 1984
Fellow of College des Medecins de Famille du Canada, 1999
- AAFE (American Academy of Facial Esthetics) trained for use and administration of dermal and filler injections | View Certificate
- AMEDCO certification for CAR Regenerative and Cosmetic Medicine Workshop
- Certified by Bellus Medical for Skinpen®
- College des Medecins du Quebec, 1983
- License of Medical Counsel of Canada, 1983
- College du Medecins de Famille du Canada, 1984
- Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine Diploma 1989
Dr. Robert’s special medical interest is sports medicine and regenerative medicine. She is a member of the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Robert was selected to be part of the Canadian Team for two Olympic Games as a Physician (Sydney 2000, Barcelona 92) and as the first ever Canadian female coach attending Olympic Games for Track and Field (Seoul in 1988)
Sports Medicine Practice
Looking for Dr. Robert’s Sports Medicine Practice? Click here.
You may view my full resume here